"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cheap Family Meals...

I found this website this morning while menu planning and I just had to share it with y'all!! They have a few recipes I am going to try out this week. I'll bet you can find something you like! The crockpot section, in particular, I will be using this week!

Cheap Family Meals


♥Julie♥

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for your sweet comments at my blog! You are a blessing.

Thank you for sharing the family meals site - I want to go use some too now. Always searching for something new. :-)

Your post "What I want for my kids..." brought me to tears. How precious Julie. You are one incredible Mommy!! Beautiful kids!

Have a blessed weekend. Sending you big hugs!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot