"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tidbits from my day........

*Lily will be 3 on Saturday!!! I can not believe that my full of life ,spirited, beautiful ,precious, precarious little girl is going to be 3!!! Although, in many ways, she already seems older. :)  We've been going through a rough patch lately but her sweet little hugs and precious helpful ways make it all worthwhile.

*Drew started climbing out of his crib this morning and surprised me in the kitchen as I was making breakfast....arms outstretched saying, "Mama" and giving me the most amazing "loves"....wow. That little boy just slays me. :)

*Claire helping her sister make butterflies from construction paper and making one for Drew-bee because "he can't touch the scissors, Mama. He would get very hurt and cry and we can NEVER make Drew-bee cry because he is my precious brother." And, that, slays me. :)

*The girls asking to read the bible and do our devotion this morning instead of watching t.v. :)


*We are back to 2 hr. naptimes and Mama is so very happy about that! Time to relax. Time to read!!!!

*My hubby surprised me with "Julie & Julia" last night!!! What a sweet thoughtful man I have!! I can't wait to watch it with him!!

*Beautiful day. Nature walks and clothes drying on the line. Bright sunshine & working in the garden....wow....

I really really really LOVE this life!! ♥

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your kids are so awesome, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot