"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

hello??????

Just checking to see if anyone still reads here??? I may use this blog for a purpose instead of leaving it completely. I am thinking about using this blog for a journal and keeping the other one for a public/family blog. Anyway, just an idea. I am not sure how it will work and probably won't be on either blog very much because of some recent developments in our already crazy busy life. :-)


More to come...

Julie

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Funny I was thinking the same thing about my blog... So many things I want to say on there but can't because of certain people... :(
It is so refreshing to journal.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot