"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, July 29, 2011

~I so want to be fearless~

"The Lord challenges us to suffer persecutions and to confess him. He wants those who belong to him to be brave and fearless. He himself shows how weakness of the flesh is overcome by courage of the Spirit. This is the testimony of the apostles and in particular of the representative, administrating Spirit. A Christian is fearless. ~Tertullian~



While I have been on an internet break, God has been doing so much work in my heart. I am getting fond of this quiet time! :) I really don't have a lot of time to share things lately but I don't want to completely disappear, either. Hopefully, I can work something out soon.

Specific prayer requests:

*Finances- we have had central AC trouble & our van quit... :( LOTS of money spent lately that we do not have to be spending. .... but, as always, the Lord has provided. :)

*Family- as usual, some family problems...can't say more right now..please pray.

Love y'all LOTS......THANKS!!!!!

~Jules~

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot