"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, February 5, 2007

ORGANIZING MY LIFE

Lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed, stressed out and just plain TIRED! I know a lot of it has to do with being pregnant, but I feel like nothing is getting done that I want done. I am so nervous about handling everything with another child.

We are going through a struggle in our marriage right now. Nothing huge, just the same old conflicts. And we are stressed out and nervous about another child being in the mix with the long hours my husband works now and the lack of sleep he already gets. We worked together with Claire to get things done but the same routine will not work with this one. Plus we have a two year old!

Just need lots of prayers and if you have any suggestions about routines, how to deal with 2 under 2, etc. LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot