"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, February 9, 2007

Struggling

This is just to let those of you (very few) who are reading Romans with me and waiting on me to post, I am struggling to get it read! I thought that the first 10 verses would be easy enough to do and they were but I am struggling to absorb what I am reading. So, I am just going to keep on plodding through and praying for the Lord to show me what I need to know.

Promise I will post again soon!

Julie

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Julie

I have listened to my CD on Romans and they start on verse 16 with their studying. I have come to the conclusion that the first 10 verses are just an introduction and mean what they say. Maybe I am giving up too quickly but then again I have read it over and over and over and it just isn't popping out with any hidden meanings to me. I am going to start reading on verses 11-20 and see what I can get out of it. I will let you know.

Love ya
Your sis
Crystal

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot