"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lily-May 1st?

If Lily is not her before Monday night my doctor is going to induce on May 1st. But, I will go to the hospital on Monday, April 30th. I am hoping it is easier this time, Claire's induction was SO difficult. Maybe it will be better.

Our baby shower Sunday was GREAT! Thank you so much to everyone who brought gifts for baby Lily. We are so blessed to have such a supportive church family. We love you all so much. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures so I could show everyone how cute my kids are! Hopefully soon.

Claire went with me & my Mom yesterday to the doctor. Mom had some tests run because she is so worn out and has no energy. She has a B vitamin and folic acid deficiency which can lead to liver & thyroid disease. So, it was not good but it is something they can correct (as far as we know). Claire got all kinds of attention from the sweet doctor and nurses. This is the wonderful doctor who found out we were pregnant with Claire and got us straightened out so I could carry her. She also got me into a great doctor with Lily. So, we owe a major debt to this woman, whom I believe is straight from the Lord.

I am so tired of being pregnant but trying to enjoy the rest of this time. I love my kids so much, it is such a blessing to be a Mommy. Hopefully Crystal can get here in time to be with me when I have this baby. Also my other sister Tammy is coming and my mother and father -in -law and sister-in-law. And of course Charlie, Claire and My Mom and Dad!

Please pray that all goes well and Lily is healthy and happy!

Love you all,

Julie

1 comment:

cryssi said...

hey, do you think i would miss it. I regret that you could not make it for my last two. understandingly so. I am planning on being there Lords Willing and nothing happens between now and then. I just hope that my kids will behave while i am there. lol haha. Love ya and I am sure everything will go fine. If not you will have a very huge support group there and two very vocal sisters to get stuff done NOW!!!! lol anyway, love ya lots and see you monday.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot