"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Baby's not here YET!

Well, Lily Charlotte Alise Fogg has not made her debut into this crazy world yet! She is taking her sweet time, I guarantee you that! Oh well, she is giving me time to have a baby shower tomorrow (that I don't think I am supposed to know about!)

I am so tired and I can not sleep at night! This baby is a night owl! I can't wait to see her sweet face and start trying to figure out this new human being. Claire bear fell today. Off the side of the porch. She just scraped her knee but it scared me to death and Daddy is definitely putting up rails today!

Anyway, I have to go for now and check on Claire, she has woke up from her nap!

I will try to post tomorrow after our baby shower.

Love ya'll,

Julie
wife to Charlie
mommy to Claire Victoria & Lily Charlotte

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Hey, I love the name. It is so cute. I am ready for the baby to get here too... So are the girls. Bubba is 6 weeks old now so they think he is boring now they are ready for a new one. lol...

Love ya
Crystal

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot