"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Let's Read the Book of Acts.....

Anyone who wants to, Charlie and I are going to read the book of Acts together for awhile. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to. I promised a post on what I have learned since I started the 28 day challenge and that will be on here soon, I promise. I have been going crazy trying to get things ready for church camp! Camping out all week with a 2 year old and a 3 month old should be interesting, to say the least!

So, let me know if you are reading with us, you don't have to comment if you don't want to, you can email me or just call me.

Anyway, I am hoping that this will clear up some burning questions in my mind.


Love and Prayers,
Julie

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Camping out with a 4 yr old, a 2 yr old, and a 4 mth old without my husband at all and pressing tshirts till 11 or 12 at night was interesting. Know how you feel.

Love You
Your Sis.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot