"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Prayer I said today..............

Lord,

Forgive me for my attitude. My anger, jealousy, bitterness and thinking only of myself on many occasions. Help me to be a better wife and mother. To have a clean, organized, efficient home. Help me to be diligent at paying bills and saving. Help me to create a happy, loving, peaceful home. Lord, give me the strength and the ability to take the best possible care of my family and home that I can and to do it all for your glory and not my own. Lord, be with those who are strugggling emotionally, financially, physically in whatever way. In Christ Jesus holy name, Amen.

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot