"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Praying for Hannah's family.......

I found this today, it was a link on one of the blogs I visit. http://www.hannahandlily.blogspot.com Hannah died in a freak drowning accident , her memorial service is today. She was a beautiful little girl and her Mom, Dad & baby sister, Lily are hurting pretty bad.

I guess this kind of hit home for me. I know how bad her family hurts. Please keep them in your prayers and hold your kids a little tighter tonight.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot