"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Update on Lily Bear....

I haven't blogged about Lily in a while so here goes,

She is sleeping 8-9 hours straight through the night, most nights. Sometimes it is 6 or 7. She has been doing this sice she was about 7 weeks old! Claire did the same thing and all I can say is that I use the book "Babywise" and I am now trying to use "Toddlerwise " and "Preschool Wise" with Claire but it is difficult because I don't have much time to read and implement schedules like I did when Claire was a baby.

Lily is saying some sounds like "ahh and Ohh" . So cute. She holds her head up pretty good and is pushing up on her arms when she has her tummy time.

She has two dirties a day. I can usually tell you when they are going to happen (about the same time every day!) (To Much Info?)

She takes about three 1 & 1/2 to 2 hour naps a day. Sometimes less. She loves her bath at night and starts crying for it about 7:30. She then takes a bottle, goes to sleep and I wake her up again around 9:30 for her last bottle of the night. She eats it and goes straight back to sleep until about 6:00 or 7:00 am, sometimes a little earlier.

She hears every noise. She is very sensitve to loud sounds. Lily is in love with her sister's hair and grabs it at every opportunity. Claire loves this and does not scream at all. She just says "Mama, help" if Lily pulls to hard.

Lily is in love with her Papaw too. She loves his cowboy hat and his deep voice. She also likes to grin at her cousins and puke on Daddy's clothes after he is ready for church!

Lily loves music. Claire was not so much into music, except rock-in-roll. Claire can boogy down. Lily loves everything, especially gospel music. And "Go Rest High on That Mountain" by Vince Gill is her favorite (discovered this at Kermit's service, it put her to sleep when she got fussy!) Now she loves to hear it. I don't blame her, I love it, too.

Lily has to have attention all of the time. Claire was content to be by herself. Lily is a little social butterfly.

Well, I could go on and on but I'm sure you are bored to tears. Again, I hope to have pics posted soon. I have to buy a new camera first and I have to wait until all of my bills are paid to do that. So, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Love and Prayers to you all,

Charlie, Julie, Claire & Lily

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot