"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

And Now For Something Funny to lighten the moment.....

Yesterday, I went to the doctor to give a urine sample so I could get an antibiotic for this infection. The doctor comes out after I give the sample (love this doc, she has been with me through ALL of my pregnancy struggles) she says, "Julie, could you be pregnant?" Huh! I just about fell on the floor! I said, "No, I don't think so, I have been on the pill since Lily was four weeks old." Apparently, because my infection was so bad, she thought that I could be pregnant and needed to ask before she prescribed something or gave me a shot.

Anyway, if you know me and my history with suprise pregnancies, this will crack you up! (Lily was detected because I had a gallbladder/pancreatitis/liver infection). Claire was detected a week before my period was to even begin (at the same doctor's office)!

Well, some of you are probably clueless as to why this is so funny but anyway, it lightened my day.......

Love and Prayers,

Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot