"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the Lord, for my husband and my babies. I am thankful for my Dad, my Mom, my sister Tammy and my sister Crystal. I am thankful for my nieces and nephews. For my mother and father in law. For my loyal dog Boscoe. For all of the people in my life that I haven't appreciated enough lately.

I am thankful that Jesus Christ died for my sins. I am thankful that the Lord gave me Charlie for my husband, and Claire and Lily as my children. I am thankful for the children I lost because I knew them for a little while and they taught me how precious a gift children really are. I am thankful for my home and my freedom.

I know this is very simple but it is what I feel tonight.

God Bless,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot