"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thankful Thursdays...

I don't really feel like doing this today but I haven't posted in a few days so I feel like I need to post something and maybe this will make me feel better so, here goes...

Things I am thankful for this Thursday:
*God, the Father & Jesus Christ, the Son

*the BIBLE (also, all the many translations)

*Antibiotics(again) My husband has a BAD respitory infection. It has spread into his lymph nodes.

* Ice, it is so stinkin' HOT here!

* My new car, I don't think I've ever mentioned it before but it is NICE!

* Baby grins & laughs

*Answered prayers (my husband, my girls, my life)

* Forever21 (cute, cheap stuff)

* GoJane.com (cute shoes and clothes, cheap)

* menus 4 moms (I'll say it again, most of their recipes are really good)

* Claire saying "Mama, Mama, hold me" when I get her up in the morning.

* Naps

* Porch swings

*Gardens

* Swimming Pools

* Water

* Convenient food (when some people have none at all)

*Nexus Shampoo & Conditioner (my hair is frizzy in humidity, which we live in pretty much all the time)

*Ice Cream (Plain Vanilla)

*Keyless Entries

*CD Players (I hate tapes)

* Well, this is enough! You are probably SO tired of reading this by now. Your turn. Tell me what you are thankful for. It makes you feel better anyways.

Love and Prayers,
Julie

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Dont know if this makes you feel any better but I am thankful for my sister and her husband an their two wonderful little girls....

love ya

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot