I don't really feel like doing this today but I haven't posted in a few days so I feel like I need to post something and maybe this will make me feel better so, here goes...
Things I am thankful for this Thursday:
*God, the Father & Jesus Christ, the Son
*the BIBLE (also, all the many translations)
*Antibiotics(again) My husband has a BAD respitory infection. It has spread into his lymph nodes.
* Ice, it is so stinkin' HOT here!
* My new car, I don't think I've ever mentioned it before but it is NICE!
* Baby grins & laughs
*Answered prayers (my husband, my girls, my life)
* Forever21 (cute, cheap stuff)
* GoJane.com (cute shoes and clothes, cheap)
* menus 4 moms (I'll say it again, most of their recipes are really good)
* Claire saying "Mama, Mama, hold me" when I get her up in the morning.
* Porch swings
* Swimming Pools
* Convenient food (when some people have none at all)
*Nexus Shampoo & Conditioner (my hair is frizzy in humidity, which we live in pretty much all the time)
*Ice Cream (Plain Vanilla)
*CD Players (I hate tapes)
* Well, this is enough! You are probably SO tired of reading this by now. Your turn. Tell me what you are thankful for. It makes you feel better anyways.
Love and Prayers,