"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Menu

I am posting this today because I actually got it done a little early. Boy, I am doing good! If only I could be that organized all of the time.

Wednesday- appetizer night (got this idea from Sarah) - Marlboro Man Sandwiches ( Ree makes these very manly sandwiches for her husband) They look so good!

Thursday- Chicken and Rice Casserole (my mother-in-law's recipe, she is a caterer) Mixed vegetables, sweet tea

Friday- Steaks, Beans(make double batch), Cornmuffins, Sweet tea

Saturday- Use leftover beans to make burritos (Crystal) , Salad, Sweet tea
supper: Chili, cornmuffins (use leftover beans to make chili in the crock pot), sweet tea

Sunday- New England Boiled Dinner (my father in law is a yankee), sweet tea (is that strange? New England Boiled Dinner and Southern Sweet Tea? That just struck me as funny!)

supper: leftovers

Monday- Roast and Gravy in crockpot, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, sweet tea

Tuesday- Marinated Chicken Breasts, grilled and dipped in butter (we use smart balance) and super salads, sweet tea.

*I will try to post some recipes later this evening or tomorrow. Have a great week!

Update: Claire is doing better. The antibiotics are doing their job. We take her to the doctor again Thursday. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot