"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, September 28, 2007

STAND UP, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the garbage that is being taught to our children! Click here to read about this horrible disgusting "gay fairytale" our children are being exposed to and the Democratic party's view and stand on the subject. What garbage! When will people take a stand and speak out against what is plainly stated in scripture as a horrible abomination to God?!!!!! Just read this and let me know what you think!


Prayers,

Julie

3 comments:

cryssi said...

See why I am homeschooling..bad thing, they have that book in our public library....I have not been back there in a while because Kylie wanted to check it out...she doesnt know..

sis

Denise said...

This makes me sick, so disgusting.

Vicki said...

I'm so sick after reading that...and to think I have grandchildren, with no control over what they'll bump into. What GARBAGE. It's satanic, I tell you. Thanks for letting us know.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot