"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Weekly Menu

Wednesday: Frito Chili Pie


Thursday: Roast in the crock pot*, carrots, mashed potatoes, sweet tea


Friday: Hash (Fried Potatoes & Leftover Roast mixed together and served with ketchup) Green Beans, Sweet tea


Saturday: Homemade Pizza*, Salad, Sweet tea


Sunday: Chicken & Dumplings*, Cauliflower & Butter, Sweet Potatoes,Green Beans, Sweet tea


Monday: Crockpot Pepper Steak*, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet tea


Tuesday: Creamy Crockpot Chicken*, Cauliflower, Broccoli & Carrots, Sweet tea


Wednesday: appetizer night: Seven Layer Salad Squares, Little Smokies w/BBQ sauce, sweet tea

Desserts: Cheesecake , Chocolate Chip Cookies* & Chocolate Divine*

*I will be posting these recipes here later today if you would like to have them!

Have a great week!

Julie

Edited: I realized, when looking over this later, that it looks like we eat an enormous amount of food. To explain, we do not eat that much at one time! My husband takes leftovers to work and Claire and I eat leftovers for lunch the next day. Saves a lot on our food bill! Also, I do make a lot of desserts because Charlie takes dessert to work everyday and takes extra for any of his coworkers who want it. They love for me to make desserts! And I don't mind because baking is therapy for me. So, there's my explanation for all of that food!

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot