"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Family Focus Friday: Fall Activities



Some fun fall activites that we have planned for Claire and Lily this year:

1. Play in the leaves with Daddy

2. Bake apples (already did this once)

3. Pick out pumpkins & carve faces in them

4. Fall Festival at Papaw & MeMe Fogg's house tomorrow night with church members & all the Aunts, Uncles & Cousins!

5. Wiener Roast and Hay Ride at Uncle Dan & Aunt Brenda's house Sunday night with other church members & more family!

6. Make M&M cookies to take to the festivities; for the recipe click here!

7. Make homemade applesauce

8. Make apple cider

9. Apple pies & Pumpkin Bread & Sweet Potato Pies & Casseroles, YUMMY!

10. Take Fall Pictures

11. Made pumpkins out of construction paper to hang up in the house.

12. Watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" We did this every year as kids!

13. Outfits to wear to the Fall Festivities; Claire is a princess (pincess) and Lily is a pumpkin (original I know; but it's SO cute!) Nothing scary or gruesome is allowed!

14. Shopping with Mommy at Bath & Body Works for good smelling stuff and Hobby Lobby for holiday decor!

15. Getting to shop for New Fall Wardrobe ! (one of the best thing about having little girls!)

16. Last but not least; the Fall Meeting we have at our church the second weekend of November every year and the Folk Festival at the lake that every one drives up to attend; the beautiful fall foliage (scenery), the yummiest food, the most beautiful crafts, and woodworking and metal working and CANDLES! And MUSIC! So, much fun!!!! Can you tell I get excited? Most of all, I LOVE to go and EAT! Does that surprise you? lol.

*Lots more that we will do, I am sure, but I have to stop now, I have a date with my husband! :o) Head over to Sarah's to read her plans for Fall! Thanks for hosting this Sarah!

Have a Blessed Weekend!

Julie

3 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like so much fun sweetie.

cryssi said...

Dont forget coming to see me!!!!!!

Love Ya
sis

Denise said...

Please come by my blog, I have something for you, love you my friend.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot