"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pictures of the girls & Claire's cookies! :o)












































Sorry the pictures are so blurry; I think it is time to break down and buy a new, GOOD camera! Or get a better photographer! lol. To Cheryl, Lynn & Tammy, I hope to get pictures of the girls with family this weekend. Just a fair warning! Love, Julie

3 comments:

cryssi said...

Ahhhhh....How cute. I think Lily is going to have freckles..lol. Do those clothes look familiar? I cant believe you actually got one of Daddy and Lil. That is just precious. I need to get my digital fixed.

Love ya
sis

Denise said...

I love these pictures, your family is lovely.

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Oh my word!!! Your girls are just so precious.. Now what we need is a shot of Mommy (you) with them!! Thanks for sharing!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot