Once again, my menu plan always starts on Wednesday but I worked on my menu this weekend and got it done early so I could budget better this week!
*Chili & Cornsticks, Sweet tea
* Roasted Chicken, Au Gratin Potatoes, French Style Green Beans,Onion Muffins, Sweet Tea
*Taco Salad, Sweet Tea(an old friend of mine had us over for supper a few years ago and served this, it was delicious! I saw it on Sarah's blog today and remembered that I had wanted to make it back then, so I am making it this week!)
* Chicken Salad, Vegetables and Ranch Dip, Sweet Tea
* Baked Ravioli (had this last week, we LOVED it, it is super easy so we are having it again, I modified it slightly to make the prep time A LOT quicker!)
* Chicken Tortilla Soup, Sweet Tea
* Mexican Meatball Soup, Chips & Salsa(mother-in-law's homemade!), Sweet Tea
* Pepperoni Crescents, Salad, Green Beans, Sweet Tea
This sounds like a really good menu this week! I am excited to start on it Wednesday!
Have a great week, ya'll and as always, I will be posting these recipes on this blog, click here, later tonight or tomorrow!!
*Update! I forgot to list the desserts!!! Sour Cream Poundcake & Sugar Free Cheesecake! I will post the recipe for the cheesecake here later!!!