"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekly Menu

Once again, my menu plan always starts on Wednesday but I worked on my menu this weekend and got it done early so I could budget better this week!

*Chili & Cornsticks, Sweet tea

* Roasted Chicken, Au Gratin Potatoes, French Style Green Beans,Onion Muffins, Sweet Tea

*Taco Salad, Sweet Tea(an old friend of mine had us over for supper a few years ago and served this, it was delicious! I saw it on Sarah's blog today and remembered that I had wanted to make it back then, so I am making it this week!)

* Chicken Salad, Vegetables and Ranch Dip, Sweet Tea

* Baked Ravioli (had this last week, we LOVED it, it is super easy so we are having it again, I modified it slightly to make the prep time A LOT quicker!)

* Chicken Tortilla Soup, Sweet Tea

* Mexican Meatball Soup, Chips & Salsa(mother-in-law's homemade!), Sweet Tea

* Pepperoni Crescents, Salad, Green Beans, Sweet Tea

This sounds like a really good menu this week! I am excited to start on it Wednesday!

Have a great week, ya'll and as always, I will be posting these recipes on this blog, click here, later tonight or tomorrow!!

Love,

Julie

*Update! I forgot to list the desserts!!! Sour Cream Poundcake & Sugar Free Cheesecake! I will post the recipe for the cheesecake here later!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, such yummy meals.

Oonie said...

Love the taco salad recipe! My 4 year old loves tacos but my 2 year old can't handle the shells--this might be the solution we're looking for! Thanks for posting!

In Light of the Truth... said...

ooo, you're having taco salad too? I'm excited to try this recipe for it! =)

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Just bookmarked that Pepperoni Crescent recipe to try in the near future! Always love a new twist on pizza.

Have a delicious week!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot