"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Remembering & Honoring those who serve...

Graphic courtesy of http://www.geckocountry.com/milgraphics.htm Thank You!

I want to send this out to my Daddy, my cousins Robert & Bradley and brother in Christ Reas and all of those who served or are serving our country. Thank you SO much for your sacrifice and dedication. Words can never do you justice. We love you!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Bless you for this, such a sweet honor.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot