"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Prayers for my girls

We went to the pediatrician today and the girls both have ear infections and allergies. She gave them antibiotics, eye drops, and some zyrtec. Please pray that they will get better soon. Love, Julie

3 comments:

Denise said...

Bless their hearts, praying for them.

cryssi said...

I will be praying. I feel for you.

Love Ya
sis

amyswandering said...

I hope your little ones are feeling better! Your blog looks really festive. I so enjoy reading your encouraging words!
Amy
http://amyswandering.wordpress.com/

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot