"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Photo Shoot- Take One!



















































None of these made the cut for the Christmas card! So, we are doing this again tomorrow night with a better camera! Hope Santa brings me one for Christmas, I am SO tired of messing with this one! :o) hint, hint, honey!
Enjoy the grainy pictures!
Love,
Julie




2 comments:

cryssi said...

They look cute. I wish I could be there, I would take pictures for you with my camera. No my digital is still not fixed, I just use my film camera. I will probably take the girls pics tommorow night so I can get them developed....good luck on the next try.

love ya
sis

Denise said...

Even though the pictures are grainy, the girls are so precious.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot