"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Join me in prayer today....

Please pray for the families of these victims and the gunmen's families. Whatever you may think of their church or their ex pastor (a really tragic story there as well) we MUST pray for these innocent victims. Click here for the story.

Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

Amen my friend, they are in my prayers.

Tip Junkie said...

How awful. They'll be in my prayers as well.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot