"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

This is a super busy week so we are just winging it on the snacks and I'm not to sure about breakfast right now! I have a shopping trip with my Mom, my sisters and all the kids (minus Jesse and Michael and Jack) on Tuesday, Claire has a pediatrician's appointment on Thursday and on Wednesday I have to go and run some errands that can't be put off any longer. Whew! That might not sound like much but NOT ONE of these things I have to do is even remotely close to home! So, it is going to be a LONG week! Pray for me!



I also am not linking up to MPM this week, I am just posting my menu, such as it is. I am having a problem with my computer freezing up when I go to her site and I can't sit here all day and try to get linked up. It's not Laura's fault, I just don't have the time to wait it out right now like I would normally do!



So, here 's the menu this week:



Monday- Recipe Zaar Big Macs, Homemade French Fries, Salad, Baked Apple Pies



Tuesday- Crockpot BBQ Beef Sandwiches (didn't have this last week), Potato Salad, Green Beans, Oranges



Wednesday- Smoked Sausages on the grill, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Chocolate Delight (didn't have this last week)



Thursday- Soft tacos, Pinto beans, Salad, Oranges



Friday- Red Beans & Brown Rice, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Rum Cake



Saturday- Olive Garden's Spaghetti , Soup, Salad, Rum Cake



Sunday- Crockpot Roast with juice gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Rum Cake


Have a Blessed Week!



Love,



Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you to be able to get everything done that you need to this week my friend, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot