"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Work in progress....

Okay, so this blog is a work in progress. Blogger is not letting me change my colors and fonts so, this is what you get for now. I hope to be back to blogging something by this weekend. But, I don't know. I have so many things to get done around here and I am working on my list of goals meme that Sarah has started on her blog, I think it is a wonderful idea!, it is just going to take me a couple of days to get it all together the way that I want it. So, I will be back to post on that, just don't know when. Also, please pray for Lily, she is really not herself today and I fear another ear infection.

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot