"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

We have a lot of free beef to use so, we will be having that almost every day until it runs out! I am not planning breakfast lunch and snacks this week because we are going to try and just use up what we have around here and go buy a huge bill of groceries this weekend to go with all of our meat. So, I will wait until then to plan new menu items.

Monday- Baked Nachos, tea

Tuesday- Ribeye Steaks, Pinto Beans, Baked Sweet Potatoes, tea

Wednesday- Marlboro Man Sandwiches, Salad, Deviled Eggs, tea

Thursday- Ribeye Steaks (there are 4 huge steaks in a package), Pinto Beans, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Salad, tea

Friday- Pizza, Italian Cheese Bread, Salad, tea

Saturday- Chicken Salad, Deviled Eggs, tea

Sunday- Red Beans & Rice, Cornmuffins, salad, tea

Desserts: Sugar Free Cheesecake (substitue Splenda for sugar) and Pumpkin Bread.

* I may substitute a chicken dish for beef one night (this looks good) .

Have a great week, everyone and head over to Laura's for more menu ideas!

Love, Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds good sweetie.

cryssi said...

Sounds delicious....Ribeyes..mmmmm I guess I will just have to settle for backstrap....lol. Love Ya Sis

Oh yeah, I need your recipe for deviled eggs The girls love yours and I lost my recipe. Thank Ya..

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot