"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No shortcuts to Humility

Cindy Beall has some very good points on her blog right now about HUMILITY. It's something we all need to practice and it takes brokenness to get there. Please visit her blog today and really think about what she is saying, let it in. Don't just skim over it and go on. We can only grow by feeling the full impact. There are no shortcuts to walking with Christ.

Well, that's all I have to say about it this morning. I can't think of much because I am still processing what she is saying. Applying it to my own circumstances. It's painful, but I will be a better more compassionate person for it.

Have a wonderful day, ya'll.

Love and Prayers, Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing this link, very awesome.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot