"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't know what to say......

We found out today that a couple we like very much are divorcing. I don't want to invade their privacy so I will not list what details I know. That would be gossiping, anyway, and all that's important is that they are going through a devestating time with their young children. Please pray for them and for us as we come away from this convinced to hold on to our marriage and our family a lot tighter.

Love, Julie

2 comments:

cryssi said...

I'll be praying. And yes it makes you want to hold on tighter. Special prayers for the kids..It is really really tough on them.

Love Ya
Sis

Denise said...

So sorry about your friends, that is really sad. I will be praying for them. Cling tightly to Jesus, and to your marriage. I love you my friend.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot