"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Food Cravings and other nonsense

Okay, so I am off in about 20 minutes, as soon as my yoga pants are out of the dryer, to get this delicious meal! My FIRST official food craving of this pregnancy! Do not judge me, I am walking every day and doing the exercies recommended by Gabrielle Reece in FitPregnancy, for goodness sake! I have to do something, I am gaining fast! I threw up so much with the girls, about 20 hrs. a day out of 24 (no joke) and with this one, it is SO MUCH better, but I am gaining weight and showing early! :o) So, I have to exercise!



Anyway, my first food craving and it's a doosy! ( I almost never eat these when I am not pregnant, Charlie loves them and so does Claire, so I wonder where that's coming from?! lol.





*If it makes it any better, I am also craving strawberries, peaches, grapes and vegetables. All good things! And, I am so happy that I actually feel like exercising and that I can finally talk about eating! :o) Definitely time for a celebration!

Oh, and these sound so good for supper tonight! I think that we will have them with homemade guacamole! yummy! I am SO hungry, can you tell?

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Okay now you are scaring me...you never eat those! And as for the quesadilla's, We have been having them alot here lately..They are delicious. Hope you stay feeling good.

Love Ya
Sis

Denise said...

Praying for you, and the special baby you are carrying.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot