"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carissa Elaine!!!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!!! We love you!!! WOW! I cannot believe that you are 13 today! You were such a cute little 3 yr. old when Uncle Charlie & I got married! You have always been the most precious and sweet girl and we do love you so very much. We hope you had a wonderful birthday! :o)

Love you, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Julie, Claire, Lily & Baby

ps. I will try to send you an e-card later tonight!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear niece.

cryssi said...

Happy Birthday Carissa!

Love Aunt Crystal

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot