"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, March 24, 2008

For my sisters (A Happy Birthday & A Prayer Request)

To Tammy, my older sister, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am late getting this posted because her Birthday was the day before Easter and I was crazy trying to get everything done for Easter. She is 8 years older than me, but I am not telling you how old she is, I know better!!!!! I Love you, Tammy!!!

Crystal, my younger sister, is having some trouble with her feet right now. She stepped on a needle and is in quite a bit of pain. Her husband also has a bad sinus infection (I think, I am not sure) anyway, he is really sick, as well. Please pray for them today. Love you, sis.

Also, please pray for baby Micah, who has had a high fever and is on breathing treatments right now. He is home but still needs prayers. Pray also, please, for his sister, Michayla. She seems to have come down with the same thing.

My last post for today. Thanks for reading.

Love, Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

I hope your sister Tammy enjoyed her birthday. I will be praying for Crystal and her husband.

cryssi said...

Thank you for Praying for us..I am just glad it was me that stepped on it and not one of my babies..

I will pray for Micah and Michayla...and for Mike and Melissa as I know this is difficult having sick babies..

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY! I LOVE YOU!

Love and Prayers
Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot