"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, March 17, 2008

New Ticker(the thing that shows the baby's development)

I couldn't decide which ticker I liked best (see at the top of my blog) so, for now you are just going to have to look at both of them! Just blame it on pregnancy hormones! Seriously, I am just really excited about our new baby and I can't decide which ticker is the one I want. So, I am going for both of them right now. Just thought I might explain to everyone why there are two tickers on my blog!

Hope y'all are having a Blessed day! Happy Easter week!

Love, Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you, and your tickers, lol

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot