"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Menu Plan

Menu for this week: (I am not linking up this week; I will try to next week)

Just using up what is in the freezer and trying to be more frugal!

Monday- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast, Sauteed Squash, Onions & Mushrooms, MeMe Fogg's Green Beans, Coconut Cream Pie, Sweet tea

Tuesday- Burritos, leftover Coconut Cream Pie, sweet tea

Wednesday- Shrimp Pasta Salad, Frozen Strawberry Salad, tea

Thursday- Chicken Stir Fry, Brown Rice, Strawberries & Whipped Cream

Friday- Praline French Toast Casserole, Omelets, Strawberries & whipped cream

Saturday- Chinese Chicken Fried Rice, Broccoli & Cauliflower, sweet tea

Sunday- To Be Decided

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

yum, a lot of my favorites this week!

Denise said...

Sounds good to me.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot