"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random stuff and lessons learned

Thanks for your prayers. The girls are still a little congested but feeling better! :o) I am congested and my throat is very sore right now so I guess we will all have it before long.

If I haven't visited your blog lately, I am sorry. I have been busy with the kids and trying to get things straight in my head and in my life. Good luck, huh?! Just been really convicted about how much time I put into blogging. Not proud of that at all. Anyway, I don't know what I am going to do yet. I think I may cut back to just being on here twice a week or something......still praying about it.

I need to finish my Husband Encouragement Challenge posts. I have been keeping up with it and actually doing it, I just haven't posted about it lately. After that I may take a break for awhile. Forgive any grammatical errors on this page. I am tired from a crazy night with sick kids so I may leave commas out or not make any sense with run on sentences, who knows?

And to make this post completely random, here is a link that you must read! This man and his wife completely inspire me. They make me think about who I am and what am I doing? Seems like God is asking me that a lot lately and it's not exactly comfortable. Not that I could adopt children right now but there are so many things that I could do that I just don't. And that is just wrong and sad.

Okay, now I have to go and live my life. I will try to post again before too long. Everyone have a great weekend! :o)

Love and Prayers,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie. I understand if you need a blogging break, time time for you, and your family. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot