"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Update on girls dr. appts & the baby's ultrasound

Well, the girls have an appointment for Wednesday morning at 10:15 and I had to reschedule the OB appt. for next Tuesday (he only sees OB patients on Tuesdays now) so it may be another week before we get to do the ultrasound and see the baby. UGH! (we have to schedule this ultrasound through the hospital and they like to schedule a week in advance after your OB appointment). whatever. Anyway, I am thankful that we all have appointments and maybe this will work out. Please pray that the girls continue to feel better. Lily is acting a little better and so is Claire but they are sick, I can tell. :o(

Just wanted to keep you updated. Thank you for praying!

1 comment:

Denise said...

My prayers will not stop, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot