"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Please pray for Claire...

A quick update on Claire: I believe she may very well have strep throat. She is not eating at all and I think I am seeing some white spots on the inside of her mouth. She is also running about 102 fever. She's napping right now but we may be heading to the emergency room if it gets any worse. Also, please pray that Lily and Charlie and most especially,I, because I am pregnant, do not get strep throat.

Please, pray, that my sweet Claire bear will feel SO much better soon! She is missing out on a lot today because of this and is really upset about that, too. :o(

Thanks, all of you, for any prayers you can give.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am in much prayer for dear Claire bear, and your entire precious family. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot