"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Drew's "all boy" nursery...

The color for the nursery walls maybe with the darker brown on bottom, as below:

The bedding that we LOVE, we hope to get this or something very very similar! So, what do you think? Is it "boy" enough?
I am SO excited to be having a boy! I love our little girls so much but I am just really excited to see what having a little boy will bring to our family! Can't wait until Andrew arrives!!! :o) And, our family will be complete!

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Oh I love it!! So fun!

Denise said...

I really love the nursery.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot