"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, August 4, 2008

And the winner is............

SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you and Kevin really enjoy your time together and your free meal!!!! =)


Thanks for playing, everyone & I am taking my computer to get repaired today so we will hopefully be up and running again before long!! Love you all!!

Julie

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

YAY!! That's so fun! Thank you!!

Denise said...

Congrats to dear Sarah.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot