"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mama, I wuv you...



The BEST words that I will ever hear! Oh, I love you so much, Care-bear & your sister and brother, too! These words bring such healing to me. They are balm to my soul. You make me feel like the greatest mama in the world when I know just how much I fail. You bring such joy into my life! I can never thank God enough for you! You are such a delight to call my own!

Thank you, Lord, for the amazing blessings that you have given me! Thank you for the privilege of being the very honored Mama to Claire Victoria Rose! Give me the courage and strength to be the Mama that my little ones so richly deserve! In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sweetie, your children are blessed to have you for their momma.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot