"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan....



Quick Lasagna(I am not a fan of H.H. however, because someone gave me 2 boxes I need to use them up; I'm not a cooking snob, I just don't care for it much, but it's really good in this recipe!), homemade bread & steamed squash with butter

Omelets w/onions,spinach, mushrooms, ham & cheese, homemade french bread

Homemade Pizza (didn't have last week)

Breakfast:

Amish oatmeal & fruit

Pumpkin muffins (I will post this recipe later with pictures; they are SO good!)

Blackberry Bread

Breakfast Burritos

Peanut Butter toast w/homemade bread, fruit

lunch:

leftovers
pb&j
grilled cheese
Ravioli with spaghetti sauce & cheese, bread
pig in the blanket, broccoli & cauliflower

*Have a wonderful week! =)
Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

Everything sounds really good.

cryssi said...

Sounds delicious!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot