"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our country was founded on biblical principles...it's time we take a stand...

This has been on my mind so much lately and I have been struggling for the right words and filling my blog up with superficial things (rambling) instead of addressing the issues that I feel must be faced. I am so good at that, trying to ignore problems and hope that things just work out for the best. I am struggling so hard lately to change that about myself.

Anyway, if my opinion on this election offends you, I would usually apologize for that. But, today, I am not going to. I hope that it does make you stop and consider, truly consider, what is important in our lives and what is sanctified, what does the WORD of GOD say about the issues we are facing today? Read this blog post and pray about it. Pray fervently. It is time that we stood up and took a stand. I love what God is saying to this woman. I love how she is not afraid to take a stand. May we all follow that example.

Have a wonderful, God led week,

Julie
If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot