"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

31 things....



1. Where is your cell phone? buried in my purse? (oh yeah, everyone, I finally got a cell phone, lol)


2. Where is your significant other? At work


3. Your hair color? Brown(light ash brown, according to my colorist, who is also my older sister, lol. =) aren't I lucky?


4. Your mother? amazing & her name is Phyllis


5. Your father? awesome & his name is Douglas (he prefers Doug)


6. Your favorite thing? HUGS, from my hubby, my kids, people I love


7. Your dream last night? I was shooting free throws & doing suicide drills to "HEY" warm up music in our high school gym. (longing for my glory days, eh?)


8. Your dream/goal? To be the wife, mom, friend that God wants me to be


9. The room you're in? the dining room/working on menu plans


10. Your hobby? baking and photography


11. Your fear? That my children will choose not to trust in Jesus


12. Where do you want to be in six years? with my family :)


13. Where were you last night? home with my family.


14. What you’re not? alone


15. One of your wish list items? A new pair of Pro Babys (boots)


16. Where you grew up? Southern Oklahoma (30 minutes from Texas state line; 30 minutes from Arkansas state line and about 1 hr. from Louisana; so I AM southern; don't argue with me, ya'll) :)


17. The last thing you did? fed my sweet baby boy; gave Claire & Lily a fun size M&M's out of their rationed Halloween candy stash. :)


18. What are you wearing? gray OSU t-shirt & dark denimn jeans ; gray and orange striped socks, watch & wedding rings


19. Your TV? Veggie Tales, of course :)


20. Your pet? Boscoe & Joe (dog & cat)


21. Your computer? ancient


22. Your mood? tired and a little bit worried (Phil. 4:6) =)


23. Missing someone? Charlie


24. Your car? 2005 Nissan (hard to fit all car seats in it but we are paying it off; trading it is NOT an option. we are getting out of debt.)


25. Something you’re not wearing?make-up (it's 5 pm and it's worn off)


26. Favorite store? Target. Not really big into shopping anymore, although I do LOVE yard sales & Goodwills! :)


27. Your summer? don't really remember; hugely pregnant and miserable?


28. Love someone? of course, my family


29. Your favorite color? red, orange, greens, brown, I really LOVE all colors. I am wierd that way. except bright or neon; hate those.


30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning at Charlie


31. Last time you cried? this morning. thinking about Charlie & his dr.'s appointment. (Phil. 4:6)


*If you want to do this feel free to join me! It just looked like fun and I needed something to take my mind off stuff for a few minutes! =)


Love,

Julie
If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot