"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, November 3, 2008

pray for us, please,,

I am asking prayers for my husband and our family tomorrow. Charlie has a dr.'s appointment and some tests tomorrow and we are not sure at all what they will find. We believe that it is a hernia that will have to be fixed with surgery but we are not 100% sure that is all that it is. He is having some pretty severe pain with it so, hopefully, tomorrow we will know more and none of it will be bad news. Please pray.

My appointment has been rescheduled for the 12th and my surgery for the 18th. Please keep me in your prayers, as well.

Thank you all.

Love,
Julie

3 comments:

cryssi said...

I will keep you and Charlie in my prayers.

Love Ya
Sis

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
You will be in my prayers!
~Lori Anne
http://seekingmethroughhim.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Praying for Charlie and for you. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot