"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Please pray for Papaw...


The above picture is of Charlie's dad, Ralph (I tried to load a pic of him with grandkids but Blogger wouldn't let me). Please pray for him and our family. Papaw has been diagnosed with a highly aggressive cancer found in 18 places. Pray that this cancer is defeated and for strength for our family:




Ralph (Papaw)Barbara (MeMe/Granny),Cheryl (Charlie's sister),Billy (Charlie's brother),Jeremy(Charlie's brother),Charlie,Greg(Cheryl's husband),Lynn(Billy's wife),Tammy (Jeremy's wife),Julie (me, of course)




Grandchildren:




Mitchell,Garett,Allison,Ann Mary,Beth, Blake, Carissa,Clayton,Jordan,Claire,Lily,Drew




Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that God will touch Him and heal him. How is he now?

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot