"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

update on the sickies....

Please continue to pray for us. We have started round 2 of the stomach virus! Lily threw up about 7 times last night and I am feeling queasy and just waiting for it to start again with me. Please pray that it stays away from baby Drew and if he does get it that it is very mild.

Well, I am off to scrub the house with bleach and lysol and start on a gigantic pile of laundry. It is going to be a LONG weekend. :(

Please pray for my father-in-law who had a biopsy on his prostate yesterday. Pray for good results and if not, the strength for Dad to deal with what will come for him. Strength for the family.

Pray for the sweet little boy, Noah, and his family, that I have on my sidebar. Click on little Noah's adorable picture for more information about his terrible disease and what is going on with his treatment.

Okay, I have to go now and disinfect this house. Hopefully, the virus will be gone soon and I can get on with Christmas preperations. I have gotten so very little done with all of this sickness.

Love,
Julie

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Round 2? How awful! Praying for health for you and your family!

Denise said...

Sweetie, I am lifting your dear family up in my prayers. I love you.

cryssi said...

I am praying for you and wish I was there to help. I think we are all through with sickies except Kylies bronchitis.... Love Ya Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot