*I've read these on a few different blogs before and I have been tagged at some point and just didn't do it but today I just felt like I needed to relax and do something mindless, so here goes:
These are not neccasarily in any particular order, just what popped in my mind first! :)
8 TV Shows I Watch:
don't have 8. we don't have cable(gasp!) But, here is what I do watch, when I watch T.V.:
*What Not to Wear
*Jon & Kate plus 8
1) Papa Pablano's
2) Pete's Place
3) Red Lobster
4) Olive Garden
5) Steven's Gap
6) Ringold Cafe
7) Lin Cuisine (seriously, it's not Lean Cuisine, either)
8) don't have one... we don't eat out much!
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I got up at 8:30 am (which NEVER happens).
2) It started my day off terrible.
3) I made a loaf of apple pie bread with Claire & Lily
4) I rocked Drew to sleep multiple times because he wouldn't go to sleep on his own today (he feels bad with a cold and his gums)
5) I did 4 loads of laundry this morning in between everything else
6) I put chicken breasts in the crockpot for supper tonight(I think) I will post that recipe later
7) I read my Bible(Psalms 2 and Proverbs 2) and a chapter of Created to be his help meet and my days in The Love Dare
8)sang church songs with the kids.listened to Claire "read" the baby Jesus story to Lily. :)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Having a fun day with the kids tomorrow. We are going to get Daddy's check and out to lunch. Also to buy "Fireproof" as one of Charlie's romantic surprises (see :The Love Dare)
2) Reading Psalms tomorrow; LOVING Psalms!
3) Getting my running shoes SOON!!!
4) Date night with Charlie this weekend (hopefully) we haven't gotten to have one in over 2 months. WAY overdue!
5) Going to see my sister and her family soon!
6)Going to church & seeing family(hopefully) tomorrow night or this weekend!
7) Claire's 4th Birthday (February 15th) Having a Princess party!!
8) Going shopping in Texarkana & in Tulsa/Fayetville/wherever with my little sis!!!!
9) My sister coloring my hair (AGAIN) when did I start going GRAY?!!!
8 Things I Wish For:
1)that my children will love Jesus more than anything in this world!!!
2) God to give my husband a CLEAR direct answer on some things he is praying about right now!
3) For a NEW computer (probably will get one in the next couple of weeks; YAY!!!)
4) That God will use me to make a difference!
5) For God to help me not take the attacks of others so personally. For me to be more understanding and forgiving when others attack me or have something against me. To pray for them and look into myself to see where I may have caused this reaction from them and if I did nothing, just let it go...
6) That I could show my husband more and more how much he means to me. He is the most important person in my life. He is my ROCK.... He is the most amazing blessing God has ever given me.. I love him so very much....
7) That my children will grow up to be best friends. Always.
8) That I can love ALL types of people. Even those who don't love me.(see #5)
8 People I Tag:
*Paul (made you blog, didn't I?) Ha! :)
*Charlie (you'll do it for love, right, baby? lol) :)
(That's more than 8 but well, whatever! And, whoever else wants to, go ahead & do it! Let me know so I can read it & comment)
Ya'll have a great day!