"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, January 26, 2009

supper menus.....

*I am just going to post supper menus this week. We have enough in the freezer to get by on for breakfast & lunches. So, here we go:


Monday- leftovers (scroll down to recipes)


Tuesday- Hoppin' John, Buttermilk cornbread (will post recipes here, tomorrow), sweet tea


Wednesday- Crescent Roll Chicken/Jessica Simpson's Chicken & Dumplings combination (sounds interesting, doesn't it?), Baked Sweet Potatoes with cinnamon, brown sugar butter, sweet tea *edited: here's the combination I came up with if you are interested!


Thursday- Crockpot Roast, mashed potatoes, fresh steamed broccoli, corn on the cob, sweet tea


Friday- Hash, Corncakes, sweet tea


Saturday- Italian sandwiches, sweet tea


Sunday- Super Bowl Sunday (don't know yet)


dessert: Coconut Cream Pie (didn't make last week)(recipe posted tomorrow)



*I will try my very best to get the recipes posted on my recipe blog tomorrow. I do have young children so this may not happen until tomorrow night or later. Please continue to check back. I appreciate your patience! :)



*Go to OrgJunkie for more menu plans!!

1 comment:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot