"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, January 16, 2009

last night, I...

*took a LONG bubble bath!

*got in my warm flannel jammies (it was COLD here last night!!)

*put on my fuzzy socks (thanks, Sissy)

*sat under my warm fleece blanket with my journal and the book of James. (will share some notes later). :)

*ate yummy soup

*drank hot chocolate with my hubby!! :)

*kids slept ALL night long with no one getting up to go to the bathroom or anything else, can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!

*making to do lists!!!!

*slept on fresh out of the dryer clean sheets!!

*watched Esther with Claire

*snuggled with all of my babies!!!

What do you & your family do on cold winter nights???

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

That sounds so lovely.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot